10 Dec 2018

I miss you:(

I could hear nothing for the first few seconds on That first day, when I spoke to you on phone. It was not the network issue but was my heart that beat in my ears. Your voice was in resonance with a lub dub of my heart! 
It was all because the result of the excitement to talk with crush.
Hanging off the call was like a heart beat skipped. 


That last call on phone, I wish our conversation would've lasted till now so that I could have lived every day.  That good bye echoed so loud, that it went through heart and I was dumb strucken. I craved for your voice like I craved for air, when suffocated. 

It was all the result of that unceremonious goodbye of the love.

The immediate next call, I tried to you left me half dead since then. That computer voice saying that you're unavailable right now has been true, for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment